সংকল্প সহায়তার

সংকল্প সহায়তার


সকল অসহায়দের পাশে সহায়তার আহ্বান....

Do not be sad because you are poor


As much as the body suffers, the soul is tarnished and there is security in the short. In this world, taking the necessary (or living a balanced life) is an upcoming peace, which is the Almighty, the Most Merciful, whom Allah gives to His servants.



"Surely the earth and all that is in it belong to me." (19-Surah Maryam: Verse-40)



A poet says-



ماء وخبز وظل * ذاك النعيم الأجل



كفرت نعمة ربي * إن قلت إني مقل



"Water, bread and shadow are these great blessings, great blessings. If I say that I am in need, then I deny the blessings of my Lord. "



What is important in this world is only cold water, hot bread or fresh food and adequate shade.

No comments

Theme images by tjasam. Powered by Blogger.